CHILLER FREE + WATERFRONT LIFESTYLE + 5 YEARS PAYMENT PLAN — OFFPLAN – 2025 Q2
2 BEDROOM FLAT FOR SALE IN SOBHA HARTLAND, CREEK VISTA GRANDE
Experience the new definition of luxury with Sobha Hartland. Dwell in Dubai’s only freehold community, situated in the iconic Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum City, minutes away from the Burj Khalifa.
Property Features :-
– Chiller Free
– 2 Bedrooms
– 3 Bathrooms
– European Kitchen Appliances
– 1 Parking
– Suite Area: 989.31 sqft / Balcony Area: 117.47 sqft / Total: 1106.78 sqft
– Built-in Wardrobes
– A Pristine Adult and Kids Swimming Pool
– A Dedicated Playing Area for your Kids
– Yoga Area
– Indoor & Outdoor Gymnasium
– Sauna Room
– Lively Lobby with Hotel Style
– A Dedicated BBQ Zone to Enjoy your Weekends
– Retail and Restaurants
THE CREST, by the Waterfront District, is a crisp clean architecture that stands tall in front of the 1.8 km boardwalk that Sobha Hartland enjoys on it’s waterfront side. The façade is a simple play of horizontal and vertical forms that give uninterrupted 360-degree views to the tower, that will enjoy the sunrises and sunsets of every beautiful day.
Handover in 2025-Q2
Buyers can pay 60% During Construction and the Rest 40% with 2-Years Post-Completion Payment Options
Down Payment – 10% – On Booking Date
1st Installment – 10% – Within 3 Months from booking date
2nd Installment – 10% – Within 9 Months from booking date
3rd Installment – 10% – Within 15 Months from booking date
4th Installment – 10% – Within 21 Months from booking date
5th Installment – 10% – On Completion
6th Installment – 10% – Within 6 Months from completion
7th Installment – 10% – Within 12 Months from completion
8th Installment – 10% – Within 18 Months from completion
Final Installment – 10% – Within 24 Months from completion
Apartments for sale in dubai
Apartments rent in Dubai
flat for sale in dubai
property management company
best real estate agency in dubai
We are a Property Management company and Real Estate in Dubai.
Are you a property Owner and want your Property Managed?
Are you looking to rent or buy an apartment, villa, office, warehouse, Showroom, retail space in Dubai to stay or work or just for investment purposes?
Silver Keys Real Estate and Property Management company in Dubai is the right partner for you.